Monday, June 25, 2007

Crazy Jokes




Did you ever take your girl through the tunnel of love?
No, I'm afraid of the dark.

Did you meet your son at the station?
Oh, no, I've known him for years.

Do these stairs take you to the second floor?
No, you'll have to walk

Before I take this job, tell me, are the hours long?
No, only sixty minutes

Please don't spit on the floor
Why not? Does it leak?

So, your birthday is June 10th. What year?
Every year!

That's a nice house you bought. But where is the door?
Are you planning to go somewhere?

I heard your wife had her face lifted.
Yes, but it didn't take. When the doctor gave her the bill, it fell again

I heard your wife is expecting again
Yes, she's expecting a new coat, a new car, and a new ring

I heard your wife ran away with your best friend?
Yes, and am going to miss him!

Love makes the world go round
So does a couple of martinis

I keep hearing the world idiot. I hope you're not referring to me?
Don't be so conceited, as if there were no other idiots in the world

I wish you would stop buying so many things on credit
But, dear, it only proves that I have confidence in you

I would die for you
How soon?

I saw Tim today and he didn't even greet me. He probably thinks I'm not his equal
Why that stupid, brainless, conceited moron. You are certainly his equal.

No comments: